Your initial appointment will consist of an evaluation to determine your diagnosis and treatment options. Often treatment can be done the same day as the evaluation. However, a complex medical or dental condition requires thoughtful planning for the appropriate treatment on another day or perhaps later that same day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- Your referral slip, and any recent diagnostic X-ray images from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking and the reasons why you are taking them.
- The necessary identification for dental insurance claims processing.
- Care Credit identification for financing arrangements.
- If you would like the convenience of printing and filling out your patient registration form in advance, click here.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the first visit so that there is complete understanding about, and acceptance of the treatment proposal.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, pacemakers, seizures, etc.) or if you are on any medication known to cause an alert during dental treatment (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medically necessary pre-medication prior to dental treatment (i.e antibiotics, anti anxiety).
If your previous dentist has taken recent X-rays (within 30 days, and no recent treatment changes), you may request that they email them to our office. Not every type of X-ray image is useful for diagnosing endodontic conditions. If more specific images are necessary, they can be obtained at our facility. If you have been provided a 3-D image for our review, please understand that limited field of view 3-D images will give us the best diagnostic advantage, so a more focused view may be required.